Friday, October 24, 2008

Go Dogs!!!

Fresno State Football

Saturday, October 11, 2008 David and I went to David's first Fresno State football game! We loved watching the dogs play. It is everything college football should be. Super loud, tons of color, and people, people, people.

It was once again a fun adventure with the Borgeses (anyone beginning to sense a theme here) and Art's buddy Gilbert joined us too (sorry Gil....no pic this time....I promise on the next one). We, of course love the Borgeses. I think we all literally have withdrawls if we go too long without seeing eachother.

We had an awesome time. We visited the beer garden (and the port-a-potties...ugh), ate some yummy tri-tip sandwiches, devoured some awesome funnel cake, Art provided some beverages for all, and we watched a great game. I am amazed everyday at how much we truly enjoy even the simplest things.

On a side note....we ran into a few former Sierra High graduates that really made me smile: Amanda, Traci, and Leah (some of my girlies) came with Christine Barcus to see Annie cheer, Colby (former swimmer) was playing in the band, Annie Bananie was of course cheering, and Ms. Kelly Bean was there somewhere but I only got to see her texts :(..... (until my phone died...boo hoo). But it really is great to be out and about and get to see people you genuinely care about doing well in the world. I love my job!!!!


Moving on, I am particularly fond of the upper left hand picture of this next series. We're a pretty cute little couple huh? I am a lucky, lucky girl (well....he's pretty fortunate too...lol).

Of course, no trip would be complete if Chris and I did not draw attention to ourselves and take our obligatory self portrait. So, here we are....our two gorgeous school psych mugs..... he he he.

And, lastly.....wouldn't you know it..................... :)

No comments: