Sunday, April 19, 2009

85 and Going Strong

My maternal grandmother turned 85 this month. A family picnic in the park was planned to celebrate the event.
Four of her five daughters were able to make the event. We missed Denise, but it was nice to have all of the others there.I told David I had one goal of getting a family photo that day....and I did manage to get this one. If I had it to do over, I would step out from behind Sarah and have Bodhi more visible.... but at least it is something,
Overall, there were quite a few attendees. I am glad the Bishop family were able to attend to. That was nice. Funny though, I am not sure how the family suddenly included so many babies. Oh well, maybe more on the way soon.

Overall it was a good event and people seemed to have a good time (thanks to Dad who brought the five-in-one game kit and some kites....lucky we had wind though). Our kids are loving playing with the stuff everyday at home (thanks Dad....you rock!!!!).

1 comment:

ray said...

Hello Sea-Star!

I was also impressed with the turn-out and with Bob's forethought with the toys. The kids loved them. Next time I hope we have more time to visit with you guys, too.

Oh! and you are now officially linked!