Monday, August 3, 2009

New Job.....Panther Pride!

So, this year I have a new job, in a new place, with a new name!!! Wow....so much new stuff. I have given up the School Psych gig for the year and gone to the dark side to be a Counselor. But, don't get too down yet....lol....what I do is more School Admin stuff than counselor stuff.
My new official title is College of the Sequoias Counselor. I am paid for jointly by COS and Corcoran Unified. For Corcoran I do mostly adminstrative stuff (fascilitate Special Ed Department, teacher observations, School Supervision Duties, Management Team responsibilities. For COS.....well....no one seems to know the answer to that question. As far as I can tell, I am coordinating COS stuff at CHS. So, if ANYONE has ANY question or need in regards to COS...I am your guy. (: That's all I know for now.
So far, I LOVE the new job. My co-workers are AWESOME. Already made great friends that I am thoroughly enjoying. The staff are a fun group. I miss my Chieftains....but my Panthers are some really cool cats (wow...I finally get to say that and it makes sense!)

1 comment:

ray said...

that's my little sister! always landing on her feet. congratulations, sis, in case i haven't said it before.